The explosively honest party game
Big Potato Games have teamed up with YouTube legends Dan and Phil to create a jaw-dropping new party game. From superpowers to spirit animals, players must take turns to anonymously answer all sorts of weird and wonderful questions… about each other.
Expect to hear all sorts of funny facts, awkward admissions and random revelations as the pages get flipped, the answers are revealed and the truth bombs get dropped. Then, once the dust has settled, try to pinpoint the player that said you kept an “inflatable sheep” under your bed.
How do you play?
- Grab your friends and hand everyone an answer sheet and a pencil. Now lay out a bunch of neon mats and place a Question Card on each one.
- Everyone writes their name on their answer sheets and passes them to the left.
- Look at the answer sheet that’s now in front of you and choose a question from the middle to answer about that player. When you’re done, pass it to the left again.
- Take the new answer sheet you’ve just been handed and answer a question about the new player, making sure that it hasn’t been answered already.
- Once you’re answer sheet returns back to you, read out the answers for everyone to hear. Pick out your favourite answer, then try to guess who wrote it in order to score some points. The player with the most points at the end, wins!
- Time: 20 mins
- Content: 140 cards, 8 neon mats, 8 pencils, 160 target sheets